The range of pickups is one of the most well-known in the world, especially because they are vehicles used for work, although in recent years they have also come to be seen as the ideal companion for any type of activity. As such, it was not limited to agricultural, mining operations or simply making deliveries to the city, but also Became the most chosen vehicle by families or even young people.
This last case, can be seen reflected with the increase of the clause of compact truck Such as Ford Maverick, Hyundai Holy Cross, Fiat Bull, among others.
Beyond the fact that there are markets where pick-up is not the best accepted, as in the case of European AmericaUsers in almost all countries are comfortable with this category of vehicles.
One of the biggest (not to say “largest”) of the various markets where they can perform is America, That’s why we decided to rank the best-selling models with everyone in mind. pickup section. Also it is important to remember that the accumulated data for the first semester of this year will be available.
As per the survey conducted by Car Sales Base, below is the list of best selling models:
1) Ford Serie-F 299,345 Units
2) Chevrolet Civarado 261,828 units
3) RAM pick-up 244,983 units
4) GMC Sierra 118,938 units
5) Toyota Tacoma 104,648 units
6) Toyota Tundra 44,316 units
7) Chevrolet Colorado 44,190 Units
8) Nissan Frontier 43,166 Units
9) Jeep Gladiator 38,757 Units
10) Ford Maverick 38,753 Units
11) Ford Ranger 33,840 Units
12) Honda Ridgeline 19,797 Units
13) Hyundai Santa Cruz 18,203 Units
14) GMC Canyon 13,661 Units
15) Nissan Titan 11,212 Units
16) Rivian R1T 1,600 Units
17) GMC Hummer HV Pik-Up 371 United
Overall, the number of vans sold during the first half America it was from 1,341,608 unitsAlthough generally speaking, most sales have declined over the past year, with the exception of models that have just been introduced or have recently been refurbished.