The pre-registration process for the school year 2024-2025 for girls, boys, and teenagers to enter preschool, elementary, and secondary schools has started, so prepare documents to start this process because calls are already open in some states of the country.
In which states is the call for pre-registration open?
The states of Yucatan and Nuevo León decided to advance the pre-registration process in public and private schools this year. So if you want to start the process, you can do it online.
When is pre-registration in Nuevo León?
The Ministry of Education of New Lion published the pre-registration call for the school year 2024-2025. Hurry up Until November 20, you can start the pre-registration request for the first and second years of preschool, the first year of elementary school, and the first year of secondary school.
Click on this link to pre-register. It just needs the email of the father, mother, or guardian and the student’s CURP. You have to choose four school options, and upon completing the pre-registration, you will receive a “Registration Acknowledgment,” which records school work between February 1 and 15, 2024.
When is pre-registration in Yucatán?
In the case of Yucatan, the call is open from November 21 to December 16 for preschool, elementary, and secondary schools. Parents and guardians must enter this link to pre-register.
- From November 21 to 30: Second year of preschool Children who are 4 years old as of December 31, 2024, can register. Preschool through third-grade Children who are 5 years old can be registered by December 31, 2024.
- From November 29 to December 8: In the first grade of elementary school Children 6 years old can register starting December 31, 2024
- From December 6 to 16: First grade of secondary school Children who are in sixth grade or have completed this level can register.
And telesecundaria, state secondary schools, and for workers?
- State, transferred, and technical secondary school: Children up to 14 years old until December 31, 2024, have the right to pre-registration.
- Telesecondary: Children up to 15 years old until December 31, 2024, have the right to pre-registration.
- Secondary for workers: Youth who are 15 years old or older on December 31, 2024, have the right to pre-registration.
Consider that the high-needs schools in previous proceedings cannot be selected as a second, third, or fourth choice. Save and print the pre-registration receipt.
What essentials do you need to have on hand?
- Student CURP
- CURP, the tutor
- Proof of address
- The job center key is for the options you want for your child
What should you do if you want to register him at his siblings’ school?
If you want to register him at the same school as his siblings,
- Key to the Work Center of the school where the siblings are enrolled
- CURP of brothers
- Password of the Work Center of the preschool where your child will graduate (in case of entering elementary school)
- Code of the Work Center of the preschool where your child will graduate (in case of entering secondary school)
When will they start in other states?
The Ministry of Public Education (SEP) published in June the calendar for the 2024–2025 school year and the most important dates, such as the pre-registration process for minors who want to enter preschool, elementary, and secondary schools. In other states, this method It will take place from February 1 to 15, 2024.
To what degree is it automated?
For the second and third preschoolers from second to sixth grade in CHIEF and the second and third in secondary school, this process can be automated. Stay tuned, as more states will improve this process in 2023.