The organization Welcome.US it’s just a few days away from the activation of the new registration date on its popular platform Welcome Connect. Like every month, it only opens once and this is the only time where you can sign up to get a sponsor and apply to humanitarian words. However, there are hundreds of foreign citizens who will benefit from the humanitarian program.
Welcome.US 2023: who will be the beneficiaries?
People who aspire to be beneficiaries on Welcome.US They must belong to some country. Next, we will tell you what they are:
The countries mentioned are countries whose citizens can enter the US through humanitarian parole. Parole is one of the humanitarian programs of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
How to get a sponsor on Welcome.US in October?
Getting a sponsor for Welcome.US has become a challenge due to the growing demand from foreign citizens seeking to come to the United States. However, everyone has the same possibilities when registering on the days the platform opens. Below, we share the steps to follow.
- When trying to register Welcome.US, you will receive an email to verify your email address. Then you have to complete a form with your personal information, such as name, surname, phone number and other necessary details. After that, you will follow the instructions for the registration process.
- You must also complete an online course provided by Welcome.US, this course is simple and includes information on humanitarian wordsthe I-134A form and other topics.
- Once you are registered as a beneficiary, you have access to sponsors are available. You will have the opportunity to interact with up to seven potential sponsors.
- Within your beneficiary account you will find the Connections section, where you can see available sponsors. The Welcome.US site itself will notify you when a sponsor tries to contact you.
- It is important that you respond to these notifications without delay, otherwise the site may cancel the contact request, giving the opportunity to other potential beneficiaries.
- Pending connections will be shown in orange, while established connections will be highlighted in green.
What day is Welcome.US open in October 2023?
The next date is when you can apply for humanitarian parole through Welcome Connect It was Tuesday, October 17.