On Sunday, November 19, millions of Argentines will go to the polls again to participate in the runoff of the Argentine presidential election 2023, an election day in which they will choose between the candidate of Advances in Freedom and the of Union for the Motherland. A few days before the important event, see who won the surveys who will be the next president of Argentina.
Argentina Elections 2023: who won the runoff between Milei and Massa?
The 2023 presidential polls show different scenarios for Sergio Massa and Javier Milei facing the second round of the Argentine 2023 presidential elections.
Both enter the election race with wins and losses: the libertarian economist has the most votes in burn on August 13, while the Minister of Economy took first place with 36.78% of the votes in the first round.
However, the runoff is a different scenario for both candidates, especially because of the decision that voters who voted for other options will make on October 22.
This includes 23.81% who chose Together for Change6.73% preference Juan Schiaretti of We Do for Our Country, and 2.70% who voted for the Left Front and Workers Unity.
Both Milei and Massa are looking for allies to increase interests. While the libertarian has the support of Patricia Bullrich, who came third in the first round, in addition to Mauricio Macri and other figures, the ruling party candidate received the support of the Socialist Party, some leaders of the UCR, the Cordoban Peronism and the Socialist Left party.
Latest polls for Argentina 2023 runoff
- The survey conducted between November 1 and 8 resulted in Sergio Massa (46.7%) and Javier Milei (45.3%).
- The poll conducted between November 1 and 3 resulted in Javier Milei (48.5%) and Sergio Massa (44.7%).
- The poll conducted between November 1 and 6 resulted in Javier Milei (44.6%) and Sergio Massa (42.9%).
Cb Consulting Public Opinion
- The poll conducted between November 2 and 4 resulted in Javier Milei (46.3%) and Sergio Massa (43.1%).
- The poll conducted between November 6 and 8 resulted in Sergio Massa (44.2%) and Javier Milei (42.1%).
When is the second round in Argentina 2023?
The second round of the Argentine Elections 2023 between Javier Miley y Sergio Massa It will happen on Sunday, November 19, 2023.