- Advertisement -spot_img
Saturday, January 22, 2022

William and Charles may have prompted Prince Andrew to lose the title

It is said that Elizabeth II will do whatever it takes to ensure the survival of the British monarchy, but the 96-year-old queen will eventually find her beloved second son Prince Andrew in a strong push to strip her HRH status and coveted army may be required. Affiliation.

Undoubtedly, the push must have come from members of his own family, including his heirs Prince Charles and Prince William. After a US federal judge gave Andrew the green light to face trial in a sexual assault civil suit, the Queen on Thursday withdrew several military affiliations and royal patronage she had given to Andrew, now known as “hers”. will not be addressed as Royal Highness.”

The Guardian said he, Charles and William would be well aware that the judge’s decision was a “devastating blow” to both Andrew and the royal family after “more than a decade of accusations and innocence”.

The Guardian said the trial would mark “an unprecedented chapter” in the modern history of the royal family. Andrew may have to testify in a US court about allegations that he had sex with an American woman who said she was one of Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking victims.

Neither Charles nor William have said anything publicly about Andrew, but a friend of William’s told Times UK in October that the Duke of Cambridge is “no fan of Uncle Andrew.” William has also long been displeased with the way Andrew has acted and appears to be “gratuitous and ungrateful” about his position in the royal family. William sees Andrew’s legal troubles and all the other “negativity” surrounding him as a “risk” and “a threat to the family”.

A source told the Times: “There’s no way for her to come back into the world, the family will never let it happen,” even as Andrew reportedly expressed hope he could one day resume royal duties. can start with.

Andrew has denied the allegations made by his accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre. In her trial, she alleged that Epstein, a convicted sex offender, and Andrew’s socialite friend, Ghislaine Maxwell, forced her to have sex with Andrew three times, in 2001 when she was 17 years old. Maxwell was found guilty on December 29 of sex-trafficking and other charges related to preparing teenage girls for Epstein’s operation. The disgraced financier died by suicide in 2019 as he awaits trial on sex trafficking charges.

Meanwhile, a source close to Charles previously told the Times that the Prince of Wales “sees no way back to public life” for Andrew after the Epstein scandal. The future King Charles “concluded long ago that (Andrew) probably has an unsolved problem” and that his return to public life “is clearly not possible, as the viewer of this (accusation) raises his head with abhorrent regularity.” “

Read Also:  Bill Gates 'most worried about going into 2022'

Earlier this month, The Mirror also reported that both Charles and William were outraged at the suggestion that the Queen would be expected to fight or even settle the case to cover Andrew’s legal costs.

A source told the Mirror: “They are both of the opinion that Andrew can sort out his mess on his own.”

It appears the Queen has really left it up to Andrew with Thursday’s announcement from Buckingham Palace. The announcement states that the Queen has removed several military affiliations and royal patronage held by Andrew.

“With the Queen’s approval and agreement, the Duke of York’s military affiliations and royal patronage are returned to the Queen. The Duke of York will perform no public duty and is defending the matter as a private citizen.”

Not specified in the statement, a royal source told The Guardian that Andrew would no longer be able to use the title “His Royal Highness” in any official capacity.

“HRH” is a mostly symbolic title, indicating a high position in the royal family. When Diana and Sarah Ferguson lost their HRH titles after divorcing Charles and Andrew respectively, they were no longer invited to royal events, and the lack of the title affected things as they sat, CNN reported. told.

The Queen’s dramatic move also came after more than 150 military veterans wrote an open letter calling for Andrew to be removed from their military roles, reports The Guardian, with the sexual assault case being heard. Yes, The Guardian reported.

“Whether it were any other senior military officers, it is inconceivable that he would still be in office,” the veterans said in the letter.

World Nation News Deskhttps://www.worldnationnews.com
World Nation News is a digital news portal website. Which provides important and latest breaking news updates to our audience in an effective and efficient ways, like world’s top stories, entertainment, sports, technology and much more news.
Latest news
Related news
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here