Start delivery at Bonus Winter 2023 a benefit aimed at pensioners to help them pay for their expenses in the coldest months of the year.
For this 2023, the amount of $74,767which is delivered in one installment to those who meet certain conditions.
The bonus reaches the recipient next to the pension corresponding to Mayon on the same date determined for the payment, in person or through the deposit.
That’s why no additional documents are required to access the money.
He should remember that, to receive payment in person, he must have an ID card.
It is possible to check whether the 2023 Winter Bonus is received in person by going to one Office ChileAtiende and the identity card.
You can also ask through a phone call, or contact their line 101, which works from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 when only the RUN is required.
According to the Institute of Social Welfare, the winter bonus is given to pensioners who meet the following conditions:
- is 65 years old until May 1, 2023.
- retire from the Institute of Social Welfare, the Institute of Labor Security, Dipreca, Capredena, or the Mutual Employers’ Society. They will receive the bonus as long as they have a pension equal to or less than $201,677.
- AFP pensioners receive the minimum pension and a state guarantee.
- AFP pensioner or insurance company that is also receiving Age Solidarity Pension Contributionwhose pension, without considering the contribution, is equal to or less than $201,677.
- the beneficiaries of the Universal Pension Guarantee (PGU) who are not entitled to a pension in the social security system.
- AFP pensioners and insurance companies receive the Guaranteed Universal Pension and pension less than or equal to $201,677, excluding the PGU.
As reported by ChileAtiende, if a person considers that he meets the conditions and does not receive the bonus in the May pensions, he must contact the paying entity to fill out a request to ask them to analyze the situation.