written in ethos
Women in technology have been instrumental in creating thousands of innovations in this field, Historically, this group has not received the recognition it deserves, as jobs within this industry have been reserved for men for years.
Fortunately, in recent years, more and more places have opened up for them. he talked about MVS. Ingrid and TamaraThat’s why we share five important women you should know in this field.
What is the role of women in technology?
According to the National Autonomous University of Mexico, There is a gender gap that is important to break in science and technology, especially to debunk the misconception that this industry is exclusively for men. For him, Here are five outstanding women in technology:
- Ada Lovelace: She is considered the mother of programming, as she created the first logarithm in history. According to the National University of La Plata, he was passionate about mathematics, so he entered the world of numbers from a very young age.
- Angela Ruiz-Robles: Created an air pressure mechanical and electrical process for reading books. In fact, he devoted his entire career to teaching, but he stood out for building the typewriter that made learning easier for many.
- Evelyn Berezin: She is known as the mother of word processor as she developed one in 1968 to make office work easier. Among his other inventions is the first system to adjust seats within an airline.
- Francis Elizabeth Allen: She is one of the first women to venture into IBM’s research area Task Automation and Compiler Optimization.
- Radia Joy Perlman: Famous for developing the Spanning Tree Protocol, which allows path redundancy in local area networks.
Hear more about topics like Women in Technology as well as other topics MVS. Ingrid and Tamara Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM on 102.5 FM.