Today, digital technology is positioned as an important aid to everyday operations, from the most specialized to the simplest. Making it possible is easier and more accessible than ever with HP innovation devices, offering solutions for a new era of hybrid work with the widest set of computing capabilities for hybrid flexibility.
In this sense, HP’s President of Personal Systems, Alex Cho, makes it clear that “most companies want to overcome the ‘forced return’ to the hybrid office era. The challenge is that they do not know how to do it. We believe the future is hybrid flexibility offering employees everywhere the best of work from home and the office.”
According to an HP study on the future of work, 80% of employees want to be in the office part of the time, but most companies are still struggling to get employees back into the office. HP research shows that the biggest barrier to returning to the office comes from a sub-optimal technology experience.
Expediting the return of employees to work requires the right technology to provide optimal work settings that enable the success of companies and their employees.
The next generation of HP EliteBook and ProBook devices are equipped for premium collaboration with HP presence and next-level productivity. With users moving from home to office and meeting room throughout the day, these devices are designed for hybrid flexibility:
- HP EliteBook 800 and 805 Series G10. Make virtual meetings authentic and interactive with HP Presence technology, the world’s most advanced business convertibles for collaboration. Powered by 13th Gen Intel® Core processors, up to next-generation AMD Ryzen processors, and up to 64GB of LPDDR5 memory, the series features enterprise-ready security and manageability.
- HP EliteBook 600 and 605 Series G10. Equipping the workforce with the latest technology, premium design, collaborative experience, manageability, and security at a cost-effective price, users will be well seen and heard in the office or remotely. These PCs are equipped with 13th Gen Intel® Core processors or the next-generation AMD Ryzen processors. HP EliteBook 600 Series devices feature two USB Type A (USB 3.2 Gen 1) ports, a Thunderbolt 4 with USB4 Type-C® port, and a USB Type-C® multifunction port for easy setup. The HP EliteBook 605 Series line is equipped with three USB Type A (USB 3.2 Gen 1) ports and one USB Type-C® multifunction port.
- HP ProBook 400 and 405 Series G10, help small and medium-sized business leaders and employees thrive in a hybrid world while getting the most out of their IT investments by offering built-in collaboration tools for productivity, multi-layered security, and a durable, easy-to-maintain chassis. enable. Notebooks feature performance that accelerates the productivity of a growing business with up to 13th Generation Intel® Core processors, or next-generation AMD Ryzen processors.
HP revitalizes innovation with a focus on technology and solutions that not only deliver high performance but also address the new challenges of hybrid work by collaborating on large projects with complex workflows.
Latest ZBook G10 Mobile Workstation: ZBook Firefly, ZBook Power, ZBook Studio, and ZBook Fury Deliver power, performance, and battery life from anywhere.
- ZBook Firefly G10 why ZBook Power G10. Two new Workstations combine professional-grade performance with mobility. Users can stay productive with professional-grade components, advanced collaboration features, and a color-accurate display—everything they need to tackle projects from anywhere. 13-inch powered by Intel Core processors with a choice of configurations with the new Intel® vPro® platform generation, next-generation AMD Ryzen PRO processors for mobile, and NVIDIA RTX Ada Generation GPUs for laptops, or integrated AMD Radeon graphics, HP Productivity, to eliminate slowdown during high-performance workflows while increasing productivity is helping. The ZBook Firefly and ZBook Power will be the first in the ZBook portfolio to offer AMD Ryzen and Ryzen PRO processors for mobile.
- ZBook Studio G10. Power through workflows with Intel® Core i9 processors, NVIDIA RTX Ada Generation GPUs, or GeForce RTX GPUs for laptops,13 and 64 GB RAM. From 3D design to data science and AI computing, this PC meets the most demanding tasks. Packed with professional performance in a sleek PC that fits in your bag or backpack, ZBook Studio is designed to create complex models, render in real-time or visualize data in motion.
- ZBook Fury G10. Handle rapid workflows from anywhere with desktop-class Intel Core HX processors for professional performance. The new ZBook Fury is also paired with an NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada Generation GPU for laptops, so users can simultaneously render 3D models, run simulations, analyze large data sets, or machine learning models from anywhere be able to train
Thus, HP Technology is poised to make creative work a richer experience based on innovative tools, adapting to the needs of today’s work models given future digital growth.