The Government of the State of Mexico has launched a program aimed at providing economic support and job guidance to Mexicans over 18 years of age who have lost their formal job in the last 4 months due to circumstances beyond their control and wish to reintegrate into the formal labor market.
The program reaches 125 cities in the State of Mexico and focuses on two main areas:
- Economic support: It consists of a transfer of money, subject to the approved availability of the budget.
- Linkage and Guidance Services: This includes linking beneficiaries to formal jobs through the state job bank, as well as the guidance of social programs, economic development, and job development at the state level.
Financial Support Details
Money transfer can be $3,000.00 (three thousand pesos or 100 MN) for one occasion, subject to budget availability. It is important to emphasize that this support is completely free and fully funded by the government of the state of Mexico through the Ministry of Labor, without significant costs for the beneficiaries.
Requirements for Applicants
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- To be over 18 years old.
- Located in the state of Mexico.
- Be formally unemployed.
- Show valid official documentation with a photo, CURP, and proof of address in the State of Mexico.
- Prove withdrawal from formal work through documents issued by social security institutions.
- Complete the registration form for the Formal Unemployment Support Program.
- Issue an honest statement of your intention to reintegrate into the formal labor market.
- Compliance with other requirements determined by the relevant regulatory body.
Pledge to Protect Personal Data
The main objective of this program is to provide comprehensive support to residents of the State of Mexico affected by job loss, with the aim of facilitating their reintegration into the formal labor market, thus promoting the stability of economic and social life in the region.
To facilitate the registration of the Unemployment Support Program of the State of Mexico, two methods of registration are enabled: in person and through the internet, with the aim of offering accessible alternatives to applicants.
Those interested can go to the following registration modules:
- Atlacomulco Regional Employment Office: Calle Ing. Luis Galindo Ruiz no. 312, (CROSA), col. Isidro Fabela, CP 50450 Tel.: 712 122 86 04 and 712 120 11 82.
- Ecatepec Regional Employment Office: Calle Nicolás Bravo s/n, col. La Mora (behind the Civic Center), CP 55030. Tel.: 55 5116 79 07 and 55 5770 96 14.
- Ixtapaluca Regional Employment Office: Free Municipality no. 1, col. Centro, CP 56530, next to the Municipal Auditorium. Tels.: 55 2606 73 61 and 55 5975 35 88, etc.
Online registration will be available from November 15 to 22, 2023, through the official website of the Ministry of Labor of the State of Mexico: https://bit.ly/3QYeAZu. Applicants must comply with the requirements and terms established in the operating rules to successfully complete their registration.
The names of the beneficiaries will be published on the official website of the Ministry of Labor of the Government of the State of Mexico. This list is the official way of announcing the results of the selection process.