The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is the best-selling physical game of the past week in the UK. To this, as expected, are added some records that Link’s latest adventure has received, analyzed in Vandal and a complete guide to its secrets. It is the best physical format in the United Kingdom so far this year.
Upon its premiere it sold 50% more than Hogwarts Legacy – on the PC, PS5 and Xbox series – although GameIndustry recalls that the Avalanche Software game had excellent sales in digital distribution and Nintendo – which generally sold do not have the same percentage. eShop – does not disclose this data. However, it is clear that best zelda debut in historyand a multiple of 2.7 in the first week of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild in 2017, which was a launch game for the console.
loss the legend of zelda Best seller in the UK at launch,
1. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (Switch) 2023
2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch + Wii U) 2017
3. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Gamecube) 2003
4. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Gamecube + Wii) 2006
5. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) 1998
6. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) 2011
7. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD (Nintendo Switch) 2021
8. The Legend of Zelda: Lynx Awakening (Nintendo Switch) 2019
9. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS) 2009
10. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS) 2011
It is the eighth best selling Zelda game in the UK.
With only a few days on sale – it went on sale May 12th – it’s already The Legend of Zelda is the eighth best seller in the country, ahead of Skyward Sword on Wii and The Wind Waker on GameCube. It is the fourth Zelda by revenue, behind Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Breath of the Wild.
There’s one record that won’t be broken, and that’s the best premiere for a Nintendo Switch game, although it’s close. Sales – by units – are 12% lower than those of Pokémon Scarlet and Purple, but It is the most successful on the platform by revenue. -Improves Pokémon by 8%-. This is aided by the existence of a limited edition that retails for over £100 in the United Kingdom.
release of tears of the kingdom Helped boost sales of Breath of the WildWhich is 31% more than the previous week.
Last week’s ten best selling games in the UK
Besides Zelda, The other novelty of the week is TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 Which comes at number 31 in the list.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
2. Hogwarts Legacy
3. Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
4. FIFA 23
5. Mario Kart 8: Deluxe
6. Dead Island 2
7. Super Mario Odyssey
8. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
9. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
10. Minecraft Legends